Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

That sucks @BlueBay - it is horrible when we are sick but can't sleep - I feel for you BB Smiley Sad

I am ok - meds kicking in so hoping I will be asleep myself soon.

When did your doctor say the results of your swab would be back?

@Zoe7

The results will be back Wednesday. He said I’ll have the pains in my body for a week and a cough for up to 6 weeks!!

as long as it doesn’t turn into asthma because I may end up in hospital like last winter. 

I was bedbound for 3 weeks when I had the flu and it took me months to get rid of most of the symptoms @BlueBay - I was so sick that I was sent by ambulance to hospital - so I am glad they have caught it early. I really needed to be resting much earlier but I kept trying to push through it and now it is nearly 2 years later and I am still off work - sucks!!

Omg you must have been really sick  @Zoe7

i didn’t realise it can take that long to recover. Well let’s hope it’s nit the flu but all my symptoms are showing it’s the flu. 

Hope you get to sleep soon. 

I might try to go to sleep.  Chat tomorrow @Zoe7 ❤️❤️

Take care BB - chat tomorrow @BlueBay Heart

E88AC797-D63B-43F2-A4F6-296831D8AB81.jpeg

@BlueBay 💗💕

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope❤️

Morning @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@Shaz51 

another horrible night. Coughing and sweats. And I woke up this morning with no voice (hubby will be happy)!!!

i feel so sick. My head is throbbing and aches all over. All I can take is general pain med. cup of tea and blanket fir me today. Don’t even feel like eating. 

Oh dear @BlueBay .... you need some chicken soup and lots of rest .....

Higs n hugs Hon 💜💐💕

It sounds really horrible @BlueBay - I feel for you Hon - I know how hard the flu can hit you and how sick you can get - so rest ...sleep as much as you can and plenty of water BB ...and soup is great to keep your nutrients up a little - hugs Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance