Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

@BlueBay my sister Heart

Sorry to hear how you're feeling tonight @BlueBay. I hope you get a good sleep and things feel a little better in the morning. Goodnight @BlueBay.

@Acacia Can’t sleep. My mind is very dark. I don’t know what to do anymore. 

@Acacia What is wrong with me? 

I'm sorry that you're having trouble sleeping @BlueBay. I don't think there is anything wrong with you, but I know it doesn't feel like that right now. Do you think it would be helpful to talk to someone? Is there anyone at home that you can talk with? If not, perhaps it would help to reach out to a helpline. Here are some numbers you could try. They are available 24/7:

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or crisis support chat (chat available 7pm to midnight)

The Samaritans: 135 247

Take care tonight @BlueBay

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @BlueBay, you know these big waves of depression dunk & tossvuou round now and them, you lose your sense of direction, can't see where ya going, can't breath and can't find air. But its temporary. Like those with asthma or epilepsy, the disease sometimes takes them down for a time, even end up in hospital, but mostly they pull through... You will too BB. Rest, shut out all thoughts, and rest. You are enough, God loves you princess xox

Thankyou @Former-Member fir your post. ❤️

Hi @Shaz51@outlander@Zoe7

@Faith-and-Hope

This morning I feel like I’ve been ripped apart my heart my body my mind. It’s sll a mess. Didn’t dkeep well waking up quite a few times. Took a long time to get to sleep. Was crying fir a long time while holding my pillow tightly. 

Still feeling sick eith this virus and asthma. 

I have a breakfast to go to this morning with some old friends. I was thinking of not going but after cancelling the last two I think I might go fir a short time. 

Hubby going to melb tonight to watch footy with our son. So I’ll be home alone tonight. 

I feel so alone lost with my life snd no direction. Lost all paths to a happy life. Fir me atm i csnt see a “happy future, a bright life” because I haven’t experienced it fir a very long time snd sctuslly csnt really remember what it was like before my dark depression stepped in and took over my life. 

Pls God help me find strength to carry on. Hrlp me find myself in this messed up life I’m in. The confusion the anger the tears. I need Your help. 

I need someone’s help. 

💓 @BlueBay ..... morning Hon.

I hate everyone that abused me as a child. They took away my innocence, my childhood. They took away my happy memories of my childhood which now I can’t remember anymore. They took away my everything. Big chunks of my early childhood all gone. Wiped erased memory. 

They hurt me so much that I still feel the pain like it was yesterday. 

How dare they? How did they get awsy. 

They took my inner child. 

Life sucks it’s not fair. I still have so much pent up anger tears emotions 

I need to go this is making me want to self harm. 

I want revenge. I want to hurt those guys that took away so much of my childhood. 

I HATE THEM SO MUCH. and the one I hate the most is MY BROTHER. 

Hsvr yo stop. Need to get away. I can’t breathe. 

❤️❤️❤️ @BlueBay .....

Hugs n hugs Hon ..... hearing you .....

I wish I had something more than words to try to comfort you.  You have every right to be so angry ..... 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance