Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

It is good that you were honest with him @BlueBay . You know stopping your meds is not good for you so that was really brave of you to tell him what you have done and how you have been feeling.

You really do need to stay busy as it is when you have too much time to think that you go to that dark place - wht are you going to do today to keep occupied? I am going to the pool and then heading to Bunnings to hopefully get another plant or two for my garden.

Hearing you too @BlueBay, and staying busy is my advice too ..... you need to distract yourself and make yourself as useful as you are able to manage to help block out the things you can’t change for the moment.

Hugs n hugs ...... 💜💙🐚

I need to speak to a @Former-Member

i can’t keep seeing the same thing over and over the past few days. 

I’m angry at what I read. 

I am very psychotic and people are talking about me. It’s about me I’m not stupid. I’m nit dumb. Why can’t prople just stop. 

hearing you @BlueBay HeartHeart keeping busy and taking your meds again will help , sending you knowing hugs as mr shaz goes through stages where he goes off his meds too

Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you. I'm sorry to hear how tought things are @BlueBay. Is there someone you can call to talk through. Your GP maybe?

I need help 

I need to tslk about something 

irs really distressing me 

No @Jupiter i csnt get hold of him 

it’s about the forum 

Im really starting to feel paranoid. 

Spent tidsy shopping eith my daughter and Ayla. 

So tired been out most of the day. 

Im sitting here doing nothing. 

I don’t know what to write 

What did you buy @BlueBay?

Nothing for me @Zoe7 

just some party food for Ayla 

balloons 

then I went to support centre and got more food. I started to cry and the lady I saw tiday was lovely. She said I can come in snd chst to her anytime. She gave me a bag of veggies and bread and eggs. They will also htlp with my phone bill next week. 

I also helped my daughter do her grocery shopping. Pushing Ayla in the trolley and she’s trying to get out of!! She’s starting to get a bit difficult but each time you get annoyed she looks up snd gives a huge smile while screwing up her nose. How can you get angry with her!!!

hows your day?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance