Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Thsnkyou @Faith-and-Hope

i am lost for words. 

Im so alone right now. 

The feeling is horrible. 

I’m so not good atm 

csnt stop the tears 

Hugs and hugs @BlueBay i get it ❤ it is dreadful to have eveything taken from you then need to rebuild yourself up

@outlander Thankyou xx

i don’t know how to build myself up. I’ve lost so much. It’s like starting again. 

I feel like it’s going to be a long journey to healing myself. 

Im feeling really sick tiday. This virus I’ve got has turned bad this morning. It’s sll in the head and nose now and I can feel a gland in my throat is up. 

My doctor called me today to see how I am. I have to stsy busy but it’s hsrd when I’m not well and thoughts pop in my head. 

I have to ring him Monday morning to let him know how the weekend was. And how I am mentally. 

How are you @outlander

❤️❤️

@BlueBay
You mightnt think it but you already are building yourself. You have survived this long since it happened so i have full faith in that you can continue even when things feel so hopeless. I dont really ever think we stop healing we just keep growing and learning to manage and live the best we can with what we have at the time.
Being sick doesnt help either. I am in the same boat mentally and physically but all we can do is cope the best we can. Try taking it half an hr by half an hr. Find some easy going things to do. Maybe you could knit something for Ayla? Then its an end goal and something to work on as well.
Something that also helps me is planning fake holidays. So for example id love to go to perth and while i might not be able to put that dream into reality 'planning' helps keep me occupied i look at all the hotels and all the different events and things to do and make up a few days. Maybe thats something to keep you occupied too..

@outlander We were planning to go away in October but unfortunately our finances are really bad so no holiday this year. I’ve trird to look at places where we could go but it’s all too expensive. So we will probably do some day trips. 

I am croteching a baby blanket fir a friend who is due in 10 days. I need to finish it very soon!!! 

Going to see Ayla soon. But then I’m home alone tonight for a while as the boys are going to the footy. 

Im a bit worried being alone so might have to come on here. I’ll see how I cope 

you tske care too ❤️❤️

They dont have to be real holidays @BlueBay looking at places and pretend planning often occupies me.
Wow 10 days isnt very long. I hope you can finish it in time. Im making a crochet blanket too. Its so food for distractions and also self harm urges too cause hands are busy.
I hope you enjoy the time with bubs, shes lucky to have such a lovling family and a grandmum like you.
You can come on here if you like, theres always someone around to talk to and a few new members have joined in on the anyone feel like chatting thread too.

great idea @outlander, @BlueBay

we could go the the thread " community Garden " and spend some time there

Hi @Shaz51@outlander@Faith-and-Hope@Former-Member@Zoe7

my virus flu is getting worse. I’ve got an achey body with sore shoulders. Ive got antibiotics but not feeling better. I’m supposed to go back to work on Monday but the way I feel atm I can hardly move. Maybe the public hospital should have admitted me. 

Ive taken pain relief med for the pain. 

Home slone laying on couch. 

Im so sick of feeling like this. 

@BlueBay do you think you could ring healthdirect and ask for some advice? They can give suggestion as to what to do at home or go to the hospital.

Yeah @outlander i was thinking I might ring nurse on call. See what they say. I’ll let you know. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance