Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Morning @Zoe7@Shaz51@Faith-and-Hope @outlander and others passing through 

I decided to email my psych. Something I don’t normally do unless I’m desperate. I mentioned that I was trying to get an urgent appt with him but unable to get one. And I’m not seeing him until end October. 

I told him I stopped my night meds because of self sabotage. I also mentioned that recently I’m feeling paranoid. Told him I’m having sh and suicide thoughts snd crying a lot. 

He emailed back and said to call the CATT and that he will speak to his colleague to get an urgent appt. he also mentioned if I would like him to put me on waiting list for hospital. I said yes but only for a short time as we are struggling financially snd hubby will get sngry with me if I stsy too long. I think he will also change my meds. 

I’m now waiting to hear back. 

I think I’ve done the right thing. 

I think you have done the right thing @BlueBay - you have taken a really positive step to ask for help and I am very pleased that you have done so. You do need help with how you have been feeling Hon and it is heartwarming that you have recognised this and reached out for that help - that is already a huge win for you Smiley Very Happy

Yes I agree @BlueBay xx

Good morning @BlueBay 💜💙

I think that was so well done Hon.  There are times when an email is just the thing to do.  It can make the communication that much clearer, making the problem that much clearer too .... and perhaps a meds change is overdue.  Meds are there to serve our needs, and these chemical balances in our bodies can and do change, for a multitude of reasons.  The symptoms you are describing are often what flags the doctors about a need to change the balances.  

Good morning @Zoe7 @Shaz51 .... anyone else around  .... 👋💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear @BlueBay - you were triggered with serious results. I am sorry to read what a tough time you are going through. It's not fair - you are in good hands now and I hope you feel better and get well soon sincerely. Keep holding onto the love of your grandchild and family as that is truly healing and real.

My husband's love is so great for me and what keeps me strong and happy. Nothing can break me as it acts a shield nothing can penetrate. Give your beautiful granddaughter a warm hug from me. Sending a warm hug 🤗

Thsnkyou for all the support and love @Former-Member@Faith-and-Hope@Shaz51@Zoe7

i just phoned my psychs room to see if I could get an urgent appt with my psychs colleague. The receptionist said I can see another psych tomorrow morning. 

Its great as I need to see someone. 

I’ll let you all know how it goes. 

That is great news BB - you do need to see someone because you can't do this on your own @BlueBay - you need support ...and we will be here waiting to find out how you go. For today though just enjoy your beautiful grandaughter's birthday Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

That is good news lovely @BlueBay. Look forward to reading how it goes. Be careful my friend.....Sending supportive hugs 🤗 💓

that is good news @BlueBay HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance