Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Carers under 30...

Sometimes I look up a song on YouTube and then see what suggestions are offered @outlander  sometimes I live dangerously and listen to one I have not heard before.

images (20).jpeg

ive found heaps of new songs that way @Former-Member ive jsut filled my phone up with over 50 songs so i think ill be ok for music at least
Former-Member
Not applicable

You should be right with that many @outlander.   Perhaps have a practice run listening to some now.

I need to call it a night pet, I think @Shaz51 around if you need someone still

thanks for your help @Former-Member im abit better now.
i hope you sleep ok Heart

hugs @outlander Heart

thanks @Shaz51 Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

Courage my little one @outlander  

images (20).jpeg

thank you @Former-Member Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

How did you get on @outlander?

it was a really big day @Former-Member most of which was spent on trains. 4 and a half hrs all up on trains. it was only for a 20 minute appointment including getting xrays done. i spoke to my surgeon and she done the assessment but i need to go back on the 10th of december to talk to the anaethetist, and surgical team. she did explain abit of the gory details, and also said ill be under GA when get the 5 pulled. shes also meantioned most of the risks but when i speak to the surgical team they will explain more about risks, procedure, hwo the day will work, etc.
i have a rather nasty headache since coming back home and its not responding to pain meds yet, it miht settle after a cup of tea as ive barely had anything today.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance