Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Carers under 30...

@outlander

Word of the day suggestions:

Shoe

Echo

Star

thanks @Former-Member they are good suggestions so ill use one of those for tomorrows word
Former-Member
Not applicable

How is practicing saying words out loud going @outlander.

images (33).jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander Smc might like to pick a word for your word of the day 😀

Ive just logged in quickly to respond @Former-Member
Im still not getting far with the oral stuff 😣😮😮 will practice abit later hopefully

Sure! @Smc would you like to pick tomorrows word for the word of the day thread and then i can do that one tomorrow

Something bookish maybe? I don't spend as much time reading as I used to, but somehow still find books comforting and cosy. Book.... Bookworm... ???

sounds great @Smc ill make books a theme for tomorrow

im still having trouble getting the words out for this assessment @Former-Member @Appleblossom
i can say most of the words now and can say all of the medical report but i cant get myself to record it. i just keep jumbling all the words up

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander

Slow and steady my little one.  You've made progress, you've got  the med words, a little more practice and you will have things down pat. Can you record a sentence at a time?

i could try @Former-Member but i would have to make sure it doesnt sound strange and to edited i guess.... i dont know why its so hard! when i get the words right and i dont stumble itll only take 5 minutes to do both tasks..
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance