Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Sharing the wisdom within

@Sophia1 Hi

How are you going today?

I've noticed that you've been very selective about what you've shared with me. I suppose I'm realising that there is much more too you as a person and your life...?

Today I kind of wondered what the point is... I'm battling with these mental problems, I'm battling with medication side effects, I'm battling with addictions... Among many other battles... And sometimes I seriously wonder what the point is... And what it's all about... Do you know what I'm talking about?

Eude

Hello @eudemonism

Yes there is more to me as there is more to you..

I write my replies to people usually based on how they are feeling..

I know from what you have written that you struggle with many thoughts racing through your mind..

I feel that the last thing you need is to hear about my problems...I have written about some of my issues..

I have also had to be mindful of what I write about my family member....also not wanting to risk being identified..as that person researches everything..

I also know that I have upset you at times..

Perhaps you would like to tell me what you would like to discuss..

I have had a couple of bad nights in a row with thoughts non stop keeping me awake so am off to sleep now..

goodnight Eude

Sophia😌💤💜

@Sophia1

Things are pretty settled for myself at the moment. More money would be good. But I'm not counting on any miracles either.

Eude

@Sophia1

The co-morbity and side effects of pharmaceutical drugs use is terrible stuff. It truly robs me of all my peace. It makes me addicted to cigarettes and coffee. It makes me morbidly obese. It takes away my sex drive. It's terrible hey. They've basically got me trapped from all angles. Housing. Income needs. Social needs. Health needs. Housing needs. It's a terrible fate I've got to live with.

Eude.

@Sophia1

Meanwhile all the treating professionals and people condemning me. Live in luxury and have the capacity to do things with their lives I can only dream of.

Eude.

You sound as though you are having a bad time at the moment with stuff racing through your mind...

I hope that you get some sound sleep tonight and a rest from all of the thoughts...

I am hoping to get a block of sleep tonight too..

@Sophia1 so many people have so much to answer for, when it comes to my life story and present situation. Thinking about it makes me very irritated.... 

I'm doing fine @Sophia1 I'm finally wanting to deal with the issues I'm faced with. So please don't turn it around on me. As if I'm in the wrong and the only one with problems.

Eude.

@Sophia1 I'm still really unhappy about my mother taking me to the mental health system and living with the side effects of pharmaceutical drugs use. Eude. 

@Sophia1 I'm very irritated about the problems I'm having to deal with on a daily basis. Which are the direct co-morbity effect of prescription medication. Eude. 

@Sophia1 I've just given you some crucial facts. So we'll see how you deal with them in return. Eude.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance