Skip to main content

Re: Knitting

Hi @Judi9877 @Appleblossom @Dimity @TAB 

Am wrapped there’s so much cross stitch interest! I’m a bit of an “all or nothing” person (this can be bad sometimes). So I’ve graduated from a small mushroom to an enormous, intricate topiary tree. Scary but beautiful. It’s going to take me ages to finish. I am going to try to be as creative so I don’t get too many knots. Does anyone know how you wash the finished product?

Hi @Judi9877 

I found my own way here. I finished my first knitted square last night but it turned out a little more of a rectangle unfortunately. I have just cast on again adding 3 more stitches. Hopefully I will get to 20cms this time. Then I will be away. Looking forward to the finished blanket that can then be donated to Perth Children’s Hospital.

0BF25269-392A-429B-B408-A05936373C96.jpeg

 Meggle

Hello All fellow knitters !!

The lovely support lady have me this link.

I love your square !!  Well done you.  I'm currently knitting a shawl.  Look forward to chatting with you all. 

Welcome @calmsoul 

Hi @Gwynn @Delicatessen @Shaz51 @Judi9877 

Any knitting happening? It’s terrible weather here the last few days. Need to get my needles out.

Meggle

Wet weather here too.

Currently doing a shawl. 

Not a great photo. Lovely teal colour 😊

IMG_20230604_110713_HDR.jpg

This is what I'm doing

But I always seem to use different size needles and double knit for a chunky shawl 🤣🤣 love this lady on YouTube 

14001c8ca05c757f871eb3c2b7ed788f.jpg

Very nice @calmsoul 🙂

Hello @Gwynn. @Oaktree , @Delicatessen , @Judi9877 

I finished my shawl 😎 Just blocked it, waiting for it to...

I finished my shawl 😎

Just blocked it, waiting for it to dry then tassles 🤓

IMG_20230623_114302.jpg

hi @calmsoul

looks really good. well done on finishing it

Re: I finished my shawl 😎 Just blocked it, waiting for it to...

Well done @calmsoul