Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Living with Ourselves

@Sophia1HeartWoman Happy

I love it, thank you so much Sophia.

I was going to choose the left doorway, but I pictured it leading to a Castle. I love Castles, yet it may represent to me, a Mansion that is BIG has every need met there, yet its cold & like a prison, that I can not leave, for some strange reason? Hmmm Woman Frustrated

The Doorway in the centre, is a real NO, for me, looks like a dangerous place that I will never survive, as in drown there. Bad vibes there, for me. I have taken too many dangerous doorway in my life, without knowing the signs, I know them now though! Woman MadWoman Surprised

The Doorway to the right, looks to me like a garden, with birds & animals there. If I keep walking through it, I feel in my gut, that it will lead to happiness, security, peace, & healing. With someone special waiting for me in a beautiful house, that I have wanted in my heart all my life. Where myself, & my Fur Babies, can be at last secure, loved, & safe! I must keep my Faith!! Heartxo

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo Woman Happy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem

Reminds me of this @Sophia1

I feel like the middle door is a compromise between the two options. The left and the right are extremes of something.. Not sure what though. And the middle must be the balance..

You too, nice to chat @Sophia1

@Sophia1 Hmmm the shiny one in the middle it looks like the gateway into heaven.

I think I would take the right one @Sophia1 - looks like somewhere I could take Toby for a nice walk.

yes @Razzle

I agree...

my first reaction was mist...which of course is made up of water droplets...

I  actually was reminded of The Phantom of The Opera...I love that scene

I have the double CD set or whatever they call these things...

moving water resonates well with me also...

oh wow @MDT

that is far too heavy for me to consider with my current state of mind swamped in total confusion laugh..

perhaps that is another reason why I am drawn to the middle door....in a constant state of fog I might find my way...

thank you 

Lol sorry @Sophia1

I pick the middle door because I like water. Haha

no need to apologise @MDT

it is my head that is the problem laugh...

now perhaps I should ask you to read back and do a count ....as my head cannot remember...

I think that the middle door is leading...😉

Are you okay @Sophia1?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance