Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Is there much left to move @Determined

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

About 4 or 5 trailer loads I think @Former-Member

Also have some stuff on gumtree that can go to the salvos or dump if not gone by Friday. 

So that sounds like a busy but not unmanageable week ahead. All the best with it.

My shed currently looks like the pic that lapses put up on the declutter thread only the shed is 3 bays wide. 

Office and lounge room inside the house is not much better. Probably 2 full days to get it in order. 

Remembering you and yours @Determined

Thanks @Former-Member

Had my tests today. Nothing unexpected foun thankfully.  Have had reflux meds increased though. 

Darling actually came with me to drive me home. That would have been a big effort for her especially having to wait around for over 4 hours. 

Hi @Determined

It is lovely that your darling drove for you. 

Trust all got done at old home and that unpacking at the new place going OK and the missing goods were found.  Hoping too you will be able to relax a little now your procedure out the way and old house handed over.

Thinking of you, whilst changes can work out well, they can be difficult to negotiate. 

Thanks @Former-Member

Still going on the old house. Hand over is at 2 pm on Monday. Going to take tomorrow and Monday morning to get it all done. 

Missing items are still a mystery 😐 I am just hoping they have not been found and stored for a later date.

@Determined

Hope things go OK - are friends or family members helping?

My mum had been a huge help @Former-Member

Hoping my older brother will be here tomorrow. Heap of stuff to do in the yard now after the pre settlement inspection this afternoon. I'm am just tired and over it all. Stressed and irritable and finding it hard to focus and do anything. Mum and darling took the lead in loading the trailer this afternoon. Feeling more than a little useless at the moment. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance