Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Determined makes one wonder if boot camp training should be compulsory for us carers to enable us to assist in peace keeping assignments. 

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Could use some of that today @Former-Member

:bomb: here at the moment...

Was tempted to go to church with the children but one of those days when darling can't be left alone 😟

@Determined  😩

Well we made it through the day without any major blowups. Achieved only by each hiding in our own corners and limited interaction.

Now I am in the naughty corner again over ???

Just cant win. I wanted to do something nice with the boys and it all turned sour. And then it is a mystery why I am unhappy 😓

😞  Thinking of you...

Thanks @Smc @Shaz51 @Former-Member

Things are a little more level this morning

It would seem that the preassure of having an extra for the weekend (S2 had a friend stay) was all too much for Darling to manage 😒

@Former-Member, thanks for the shout out in prayer and support page. Very accurate and appreciated in so many ways. 

big weekend for your darling @Determined, glad she got through it

and you too my friend

Must be hard for S2 , to know this ( If he does ) or to see his mum not coping

but having you there being the balance through it all xx

While darling seems to be still relatively level the children seem intent on pushing us both over the edge and cause another fight. 

Sometimes wonder at their thought process...

They get upset when there is tension in the home but sometimes do everything they can to cause an upset in order to get their way on something. More frustrating given that they are beautiful and little people with big hearts who are equally able to promote harmony in the home. 

Rant over for the day...

Dont know why but on a short fuse at the moment and generally weary from walking on eggshells and trying to appease children to keep their mother happy. Looking forward to hiding at work tomorrow. 

Hi @Determined

Checking in Bro

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance