Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

anex_x
New Contributor

Bi-polar - Dreams

Hi, I'm interested in learning more about people with bi-polar, in particular those who are unmedicated. Do any of you remember your dreams? Even small seemingly unimportant snippets? Pre-mania, post-mania, etc.? Would you like to share any of them? Does your condition react to dietary changes? 🙂

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bi-polar - Dreams

@anex_x Hi anex_x I have bipolar 1 and schizo and am medicated because if I wasn't I would be climbing up the walls .... I do remember some dreams seemed to cross over into halllucinations. .... they were so vivid more than a dream per se. I wouldn't want to have them again as they were not pleasant even though I hate my medications so I really cannot win with this one. 

Re: Bi-polar - Dreams

Hi @anex_x,

Welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here. Sometimes it can take a bit of time to find the threads and the members who you most connect with. I'm sharing with you below some threads written by other members that involve descriptions of thier experiences with bipolar:

herehere and here.

In case you are interested, I'm also posting a blog written by one of our peer ambassadors about thier experience with bipolar. It is here.

If you like, some members also get to know people by introducing themsleves here.

All the best,

Chamomile.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance