Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Quotes, poetry and music to help us all

Very true @MDT

He looks like someone worth checking out. Thanks @MDT

Just leaving this one here today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxHkLdQy5f0

@Phoenix_Rising @CheerBear @Queenie @Snowie @frog @Sans911 @Former-Member @candycane @lola @Teej @Former-Member @utopia @Former-Member @Bimby2 @Mazarita @Former-Member @eth @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Determined @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @MDT @Former-Member @Former-Member @Bella1978 @Catcakes @Former-Member @Jojo2 @Smc @Former-Member @Ant7 @Sophia1 @Former-Member @Owlunar @Pebbles @Lunar @SleepyPanda @Former-Member @NikNik @Lauz @Adge @Former-Member @greenpea @Bill16 @TAB

Beautiful.  Thank you  @MDT

Tsiachovsky is one of my all time favs @utopia
Sometimes the classics are all you need

You're right @MDT. Sometimes classics are the best

I might've shared this one before. But I really like the lyrics:

"We sat on a roof, named every star shared every bruise and showed every scar hope has its proof put your hand in mine Life has a beautiful crazy design"

This song reminds me that although there are intensely rough patches, it pays to just take a moment and appreciate all that nature and humanity has to offer. The good, the true, the beautiful, the right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiNUWVNtpv8

I'd also recommend you watch the video with it too.

@Phoenix_Rising @CheerBear @Queenie @Snowie @frog @Sans911 @Former-Member @candycane @lola @Teej @Former-Member @utopia @Former-Member @Bimby2 @Mazarita @Former-Member @eth @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Determined @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @MDT @Former-Member @Former-Member @Bella1978 @Catcakes @Former-Member @Jojo2 @Smc @Former-Member @Ant7 @Sophia1 @Former-Member @Owlunar @Pebbles @Lunar @SleepyPanda @Former-Member @NikNik @Lauz @Adge @Former-Member @greenpea @Bill16

Hello @Hamsolo and trust your day has been a pleasant one. Bimby2.

Thanks for the recent clips @MDT especially the Cold Play one. I hadn't seen that one before. Hope your day has been a good one. I'm off to yoga soon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance