Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Hi shazza @Shaz51 😸🦑🙀

how are you @TAB 

@TAB @Shaz51  My favourite werewolf movie is 'The American werewolf in London' an oldie but a goody. I have just cleaned up my wardrobe :o. So that is the fridge and now the wardrobe and the vanity 😄

wow my super @greenpea , you are great today xxxx

Hope you are well @greenpea @TAB @Shaz51

@MDT I'm finding that I'm orientated toward doing what i need to get through everyday... which consists of getting what i need... my hardest need to acquire/manage is social needs... because there's at times a great deal of anxiety and resentment that comes with this need... have shaped myself into a hermit/recluse basically and i think this is predominantly because of my personality traits... p.s. I have no problems with anyone ~ only personality clashes...

hope todays been a good one for you @MDT

Hey @outlander @eudemonism

Today I went to gym and had brunch after. Ate too much chocolate for Easter and feel sick now lol. Didn't go to meetup as I'm a little bored with it so I am similar at times actually Eude. Easy night at home for me. Movie I think

How are you today @outlander did you do much?

i havent been up to much @MDT mostly just getting some extra supplies for the weekend and fixing up gift bags.

just watching racing stripes and then hop.

your day sounds easy going.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance