Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Gday @BryanaCamp

I'm not too bad thanks. Went to gym this morning for a light bit of exercise. Done a fair bit at work so that's okay. Had brunch with my friend after.
Then home. Had a small nap because I was exhausted.
Dinner tonight out with family as dad is back for a bit. Not going out tonight because I'm over that crap and group. Sounds harsh but I really just want to move on with my life. I even said to mum and dad tonight at dinner that I want to move out because I'm bored. I also said my mental health might be effected in the long run. But that atm it isn't. It's just hard is all.
Anyway.

@BryanaCamp I'm glad you got your cat the help it needed. Also understand not wanting to go to your picnic.

@Zoe7 hey.

Just have a check of the message above. I'm not bad though thanks. Just a bit over it.

Hey @Flying_Hams what are you doing tonight? I’m laying on the couch about to fall to sleep. I’m really tired today. 

Need to bake a cake for my sons birthday for tomorrow but I think I’ll do it in the morning. 

Hey @BlueBay
Just been out to dinner. Work at 10 tomorrow just for three hours though.

Just chilling out on couch. Might see if pc can be fixed.

@Flying_Hams @BlueBay  Hi  Hamsolo01 and Bluebay seems like a cruisey night for all of us. I am enjoying the showers which have started up and again and will be going to bed early tonight 🙂

yes the showers are nice aren't they @greenpea ? Especially after all this heat. Hope you sleep well.

Hi @BryanaCamp I’m sore and tired and have to stay another day. Hard to get on Internet here but will be less busy tomorrow and lots people leaving so may be simpler to go on here. Hopefully leaving in afternoon now was sposed to be 1st thing in morning

hope dinner with the family was nice or at least ok @Flying_Hams . well done for going to the gym (I haven't done much all week so will try to hike tomorrow). I understand wanting to move on, baggage of the past can weigh you down sometimes. you sound a bit down, hope you're ok. have you moved out of home before?

well done @TAB , sorry to hear you're feeling a bit worse for wear, that's no good. hope you had a good dinner & get a good night's sleep. fingers crossed you can leave tomorrow afternoon.

Hey @BryanaCamp @TAB  @Flying_Hams @BlueBay @greenpea 

@Zoe7 The festival went well.  Home safe. The crowds were spread out over the whole day, and it was well organised. I was worried more about the car than anything. I did have a small neck event, had to sit a few times and be calm and do exercises, but it should improve.  Socially & musically it was lovely.

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance