Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Depression Dementia Dad

Put my carer's allowance in Bro4's bank account today. He's been taking dad out for coffee a lot, and visiting every day. Proud of him. He's always broke so hope he doesn't waste it.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Bless you @Former-Member  

You’re a sweetheart @Former-Member ❣️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ye, thanks, not the horrible person my Bro2 painted me to be the tribunal last week, & in writings to them 😞 .  So thanks for counteracting that with positives 🙂

I just broke down in my girls room - found something precious - re mum too, posted it on D'Clutter thread.

Gotta go, Boohoo...

@Former-Member 💖 💜💙
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @outlander, what ya doing? You feeling better? Spring is my best time of year. Do you get in sink with nature too, all the new life, new little leaves...

My dad chipped me for taking so long yesterday. Said "I'll have to put you over my knee" Said he "can't stay here forever" So, starting to think this may not be the time to leave him in care. Will assess better when I go back.
Can't believe how hard this cleanup has been here.

Hi @lapsea
Im just crochetting atm trying to finish my last row before bed. I put a pic up on the craft thread think its one oage from back if youd like to look.
No not feeling any better yet. Antibiotics havent kicked in properly i dont think.
I do love being in bature howevet nature doesnt like me. I have severe off the chart allergies to pollen etc.

Your doing a great job with your cleanup. Did you get to the beach of something today for a breather?

@Former-Member ^^^^
Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20180915_063749.png

@outlander, found you a bubble so you can still enjoy the outdoors. 

Yes thank you @Former-Member your welcome to join me in there too ❤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance