Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Agirlhasnoname
Casual Contributor

Hello

I suffer with social anxiety, depression, eating disorder, and a victim of sexual abuse. Today I struggled with my eating habits which lead to being depressed which lead to negative thoughts. I am a naturally negative person. I’m the “toxic friend” that everyone speaks of. That’s something I want to change but I’ve always been this way. Maybe there is no change and I have accept the way I am. I am a new mum as well. I have no friends and no family near.

4 REPLIES 4
Ali11
Community Builder

Re: Hello

Hi @Agirlhasnoname,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for sharing your story. Sorry to hear you struggled with your eating habits today and this lead to negative thoughts for you. It sounds like there are a lot of things happening in your world and being a new mum adds additional challenges for you. When you experience negative thoughts, are there any strategies that usually help you cope?

I normally use food to cope. Then end up feeling worse.

Ali11
Community Builder

We're sorry to hear that you feel worse while trying to cope with your negative thoughts. Do you have a local support person (such as a GP) that you feel comfortable talking to?

Shaz51
Community Guide

Ohhhh @Agirlhasnoname , we are here for you 24/7 my friend xoxo

a step at a time my friend xx

hello @Ali11 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance