Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Let`s talk about Bipolar

@Appleblossom I hear you my friend. I would love for you to come join me on the writers thread though. And yes I totally get the vanity ride, that's what makes me reluctant to go entirely public with my works. I do not do criticism, jealousy and judgement well, and putting myself out there for the world to heckle and mock is a frightening thought. I'm happy to keep things "in house" it's too important to me as therapy to lose the will to write for fear of rejection. xx

BB πŸ°πŸ’™

What I meant is he went there

@Appleblossom @bipolarbunny 

Thank you and hearing you @bipolarbunny 

Hi @bipolarbunny I'm sorry if I jumped in and muddied the waters with my own issues. Medication issues aren't easy. Your plan to tackle a regime change as an inpatient seems very sensible. Taking advice re. possible contraindications also. But you certainly need good communication in your support team.

A peaceful night to any and all still reading. 

Dimity

Hello @HenryX I hope things are going well for you. I hope you have power back on and the roof repaired.

I did lose my contacts when my phone failed. I can't rebuild them all. I've had a rough couple of days with other failures and breakdowns. Following up on them all will keep me occupied this week, which itself isn't such a bad thing. 

Keep well

Dimity 

Hey @bipolarbunny sorry to hear about the meds debarcle. Your reasoning re staying with current regime till inpatient facility sounds sensible to me. It's very frustrating. Almost like you are having to manage medicos Smiley Frustrated I also feel my t-doc is the best support I have.

Hi @rivergal @Dimity @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Anastasia @eth @Mazarita @greenpea and all passing this way. Wishing you an ok day x

@Dimity Not at all my friend, it's always helpful to hear a fresh perspective. I appreciate your contribution to the conversation very much and value your opinions always! Have a wonderful day xx

BB πŸ°πŸ’™

@frog Thank you my friend. Yes the more I research it and weigh up my options, I think the clinic is the way to go. It will be my first time being hospitalised for my condition so it's a scary step too, but I think it's the smart one. I have a session with my tdoc on Monday and will discuss the pros and cons of everything with him. He's great like that, he gets me and he is also not shy on challenging me when my decision making is emotionally askew. So it will be good to talk this out with him. hope you are well my friend xx

BB πŸ°πŸ’™

@greenpea How is my little pea doing today? Sending you lots of bunny snuggles xxx

BB πŸ°πŸ’™

@bipolarbunnyHey BB had ,mental health team come over who really helped. They are coming over on Saturday to keep an eye on me which is good. I hope you are going okish. Well better than okish but you know what I mean. Love you my bunny friend. peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance