Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

I am okay @TAB

I already have the alarm - I needed it just after I got it but since then I manage to trigger it accidently - I have a wrist band - I am not sure how people can put up with a necklace with the alarm hanging around their neck - I would soon go crackers - now I am just a bit stiff but okay

That was rough for your father having to crawl to the phone and it taking two days - if anyone had rung to see how he was he would still have to have done the crawling thing. Alarms are great - the sort of thing people have hoping they won't need them

The drama of having a paramedics pick me up off the floor tangled in my blanket would have been too much seeing as I managed to get out of it my myself - wow - it hurt when I landed though and an ice pack is good for the knee that took the bang on the floor

We can't fall off the floor

Dec

Thanks friend Tabby Cat

Actually - I am not hurt @Zoe7 though I could have been if I had landed on my right knee - but I didn't and I see the whole thing are one of the funny things that keep happening to me

But thanks - I appreciate the concern

I have been texting with my daughter and I am about it change my clothes and get a taxi down to see her - she is in bed and doesn't want to eat so I won't be there for long but I am really looking forward to seeing her

Dec

I am so glad you are not hurt @Owlunar - it could have been worse so glad you didn't land on the other knee. Enjoy your visit with your daughter - hope she can eat soon.

I am heading off to work but will still check in to see how you are later today. Hugs Heart

@Owlunar Have a good visit with your daughter.

It must be disconcerting landing on the floor, but yes you cant fall further lol ... you are a lovely lady with a lovely sense of humour.

Smiley Happy

So glad you are going off to work in a happier headspace. @Zoe7

Smiley Happy

I am off to joint appointment with therapist.  In our last one, we left feeling we had opened the can or worms, so I am wondering if we get to sort through the worms or find a better container ... 

Take Care

Apple

I’m sorry for what’s happened @Owlunar and don’t be bothered ambos they see all sorts. My upper back froze up couple years ago, I struggled to get out of bed, any movement was like an electric shock. Called ambulance after pain meds and went to hosp all smelly. They had no answers. Ended up walking home. And it hasn’t happened since. Weird.

I hope your appointment went well today @Appleblossom and that can of worms didn't get opened too much. It is hard when those mworms start coming out though and even harder to put them back in so I hope it wasn't too much for you today Heart

I am so glad you are not hurt @Owlunar, how are you tonight HeartHeart

I’m glad you’re ok @Owlunar 

im trying to picture the fall. 

Hope your daughter is feeling ok. I’m guessing it takes time to recover from the operation. 

Hope you sleep well. ❤️

There are a few worms to work through. Mostly we are managing it, but also walking on egg shells. Hope your day at school was good.

Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Enjoy your a DTR dec
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance