Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Living with PTSD (Potentially Triggering Material)

Well said @Zoe7 .... 💜

@Former-Member I have only read about the treatment you mentioned, positive feedback. It seems no matter what therapy we have, the past is always dragged up. It's so very hard to deal with once out there, and of course those anniversaries coming yearly.

I agree with @Zoe7 no matter how often you or I post, people here think of us and understand, that's something special.

I will continue to annoy you unless you tell me otherwise, I enjoy your company and hearing how you are when you are able to post. Take care.

I'm heading to my thread to try and update, emphasis on try.

I agree with @Zoe7  Heart

no matter how often you or I post, people here think of us and understand, that's something special.- very true @Maggie

HeartHeart @Former-Member

@Faith-and-Hope, @PixieJane

@Former-Member 💜💕💜

image.jpeg

@Former-Member I hope you are resting atm. Dropping off some warm thoughts, hoping today has some moments of light in it for you. Possibly appointments, in between nursing duties.

Do you still have the possum and her baby on your veranda???? Maybe another family.

I lost all my ripening strawberries to the blackbirds a few days ago, they miss nothing. Covering them today!!!!!

I see my counsellor this afternoon, always pleasant and rewarding.

I have a song picked out for Kinda next year. I'll hoping to sing this time, depending on courage levels.

Take care today. Lots of these.💛💕💜💕💛🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🎵🎵🎵😍😍

@Former-Member Dropping by to say Hi. And a beautiful rose for you. Thinking of you dear lady. Take care.image.jpeg

It is indeed a beautiful rose @Maggie. Thank you. 🍓🍓🍒  Here are some strawberries for you, since the local birds stole all yours. And a few cherries too, since its cherry season about now I think. Hi also to @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7

Sherry 💕

Hi @Former-Member So lovely to see you here tonight Hon  Heart

what a wonderful rose @Maggie Smiley Very Happy

sooo lovely to see you @Former-Member HeartHeart

👋💕 Hi @Former-Member @Maggie @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @PixieJane .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance