Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Siddhant
Casual Contributor

My life is a living hell

My parents dont value me or my opinions.

I feel ive been neglected and feel I have been teased and mistreated by my cousin and brother growing up. I want to be an actor or get into import export in canada or usa. Basically I want to be far away from my family. I live off of my fathers firm where I am a director but I hardly go and am not given any responsibilty. 

At nights I feel drousy and dark and I sleep like i have been drugged. It is terrible. I cant wake up as sleep feels like the only thing I can do at that point. 

Im not loved by anyone. Im very scared . Im full of fear. I want to just feel safe.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: My life is a living hell

I can really hear how isolated and hurt you're feeling @Siddhant. You've done well to reach out for support.

Desipte how depressed you're feeling there's a hint of aspiration and hope in your words. It's not easy to hold onto that when things are difficult and it;s nice to hear it's still there for you sometimes. 

It can be hard to talk about things and it's great you've found your way to the forums. As you're new here, I thought I'd post a link to the space to introduce yourself if you feel comfortable doing so (here). Alternatively, you can search for topics of interest by using the search bar above. 

Oh and, if you'd like to talk more with a counsellor about how you're feeling or if you're ever concerned about your safety you can contact Lifeline on 13 11 14. Take care @Siddhant. Look forward to seeing you around the forums 🐼

hello @Siddhant and welcome
thats alot of emotions to have to deal with on your own. do you have any supports at all? do you think a change in jobs would be better for you?
it sounds like a review in medications might also be a good idea too

brother you are feeling symptoms of depression so you need to consult a psychatrist to be helped more but if you insist not to do so you can at least have a diarry and write down all the thought you have daily,write down what you have felt daily, how many people you have contacted what you have done with them, what you have done with your interest of pleasurable activity if there is so and how is your energy of activity looks like . do this for one week and take your note to a psychatrist or psychologist to be evaluated

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance