Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Checking in @Shaz51 

Yep ... me too @Shaz51 .  Hi @Former-Member .

Sherry 🌺

Hello @Owlunar , @Determined , @Smc , @Former-Member , @Appleblossom , @Former-Member , @outlander@Adge@Faith-and-Hope  and Hugs HeartHeart

love the hugs my second mum @Owlunar  Heart

got my results today , I have  swollen lymph nodes 

I can not take any imflammatories because of the kidney

mr shaz has a partially torn tendon on the shoulder bone, he needs to rest it more, soo stronger meds for him

some of the family are staying at my aunty and cousin houses too

no one is staying with us mr shaz would not be able to cope at all , even by the end of this week he will not be well --

went to the chemist this morning to pick up yesterdays meds and got the Biggest appolegy ever

Mum has been is hospital for 3 weeks now , tomorrow the railings are going up in

mum`s house , hoping they will keep her in hospital longer, need to do a few things in the house first and then see what happens

I have not been sleeping well at night

ha ha @Former-Member , @Former-Member , checked in the same time Smiley Very HappyHeart

@Shaz51 

Perhaps have a few jobs in mind if anyone asks if they can help ...

ESP @Shaz51  😀

Ha ha @Former-Member 

Smiley Happy

@Shaz51 You have so much going on, no wonder your sleep is effected. 

Sorry to hear about your lymph nodes.  I hope your medical team are doing their best and giving the best advice.

Smiley SadSmiley Frustrated

It is good people have somewhere to stay. No use in aggravting home situation more than necessary. 

Glad railing are going up for your mum, but you are right. No point in pushing her home before things are set up properly.

Wrap yourself in healing coocoon.

Gently Gently @Shaz51 

Smiley Happy

saw mum everyday @Appleblossom , and I know she id notready for hom but she will push it , hoping the doctors and nurses can see throught this xxxx

told my doctor about everything -- and now he knows who my mum is and who my uncle was @Former-Member 

Do you think they will give Mum day leave for the funeral?

Thanks for the update @Shaz51 .  None of this is easy is it.  Gosh sorry to hear about the swollen lymph nodes.  Do they know what is causing that?  I understand no anti-inflamatories, hubby isnt able to take any either because of only having one kidney and CKD with his remaining one.  Gotta look after that remaining kidney!

I hope Mr Shaz soon starts to be in less pain with his torn shoulder tendon.  As I explained to you some time ago, I have had one of those, and they are very painful.  It takes ages to recover as well.  Although I ended up with frozen shoulder which made recovery that much longer.  I think its a good thing you dont have visitors staying with you.  Dont need the extra stresses involved, for either you or Mr Shaz.

And so you should have received an apology from your chemist!  That was terrible that you had to wait so long yesterday and still come away without.  Good to hear that everything is progressing with your Mums house, but it does take time to get everything done.  I'm with you ... hopefully they keep her a little longer yet.

Sorry to hear you've not been sleeping.  Although its little wonder with so much happening, plus being unwell currently too.  I can certainly relate to lack of sleep, going through the same myself. Hoping things become easier for you as the days go on, as I'm sure they will.  

Hi also to @Former-Member @Determined @Owlunar @Smc 

Sherry 🧡

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance