Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

me too @Former-Member  Heart

mr shaz phone call on monday -- have to see from there , the last phone call was weeks ago and mr shaz made everything sound ok

how is mr @Former-Member  going and your mum

That is so frustrating @Shaz51 

Mr Darcy usually will not say anything until he is really bad (all or nothing).  Mum going slow, but well for her age. 

Mr Darcy usually will not say anything until he is really bad (all or nothing).---- yes the same with mr shaz @Former-Member , sorry I wrote that wrong last night

today is sunny and verryyyy hot , so got the aircon on

and mr shaz has gone to bed

usually will not say anything until he is really bad-- yes i have tried to get him to tell me earlier but no

Yaaaaa I took at step forward today @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Smc , @greenpea , @Determined , @Owlunar , @outlander , @Appleblossom , @Adge , @PeppiPatty , @Jacques , @Janiee 

I have been feeling like I should be able to do everthing

between our place and mum`s place and yards and everything else going on , I have arranged someone to do mum`s gardening from time to time -- ( I got mum`s approval first and she thought it was a good idea esp with mr shaz and my problems )-- I am feeling really bad writting this

when I told mr shaz about it -- you could actually see the load fall off his shoulders

Hooray ... well done @Shaz51  👏💕

it was hard @Former-Member , but we kept on saying we will do it

I have been trying to tell mr shaz it is ok to say no , I think we both need too

and with one of our customers mr shaz says his anxiety levels goes through the roof every tuesday when we are there

@Shaz51  Hi Shaz51 I think that is most sensible. What do they say 'Deligate of die'.

Well done @Shaz51 ❣️

Doesn't it feel good @Shaz51 

ohhhhhhh Nooooooooo @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @greenpea , @Former-Member , @Jacques , @Smc 

a lady rang from mental health last week and said will ring mr shaz on friday --- No phone cal

Waiting for a phone call from mental health allllllll day today  , nothing -- mr shaz is way over it

arggggggg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance