Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

But she won bronze in Athens in 2004. She was suicidal after that disqualification so it is possible to get up and get moving again.

Thank you for chatting to me tonight. I was really disheartened about so many things this weekend.

You are such a treasure and if our teams keep winning...who knows what can happen???

@Zoe7 

💙🧡💙

It is possible to get up and get moving again @Eve7 Sport is a great way to show that - especially after such a disappointment as being disqualified. 

It was my pleasure chatting to you last night - and wonderful also our teams won and we could take some heart from that.

💙🧡💙

@Scarecrowe Super missing you Hon. Every time there is a sport on I think about you. I hope you can check in soon - woud love to catch up and know how you are doing 💛🧡💚💙💜

In All things Sport today my team has been beaten...no savaged 😢

@Zoe7 

🐋😩👎

How could this be???

Oh your poor Sharkys @Eve7 I hadn't seen any results from today so looked it up - that really was a massive difference Smiley Sad My Lions lost this week too so we are both losers lol Parra play tomorrow so I have one more chance this weekend ...not at all confident though Smiley Tongue

Good luck for tomorrow @Zoe7 

Thanks @Eve7 Think we might not win this one but anything can happen when we are switched on.

@Eve7 I'm a sharks fan too

Sad they lost.

Hopefully tonight my team in EFL can win. Swansea play Leeds and if they win they make play off positions.

Hi all

Very sad @Flying_Hams 

Glad I’m not the only Sharks fan here.

Good luck for tonight.

💙🐋🖤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance