Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Former-Member Thankyou for reaching out to me, I really do appreciate it.  Your last response made me cry, it’s so lovely to know that there is someone out there who care’s. ❤️❤️

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Elin  Thankyou so much for your support, it means a lot ❤️❤️

@RazzleHeartWoman Very Happyxoxo

Oh, Razzle your response means the WORLD to me, you do not know how happy I am here, I'm crying too!!!!

I love you Razzle, we all Love you Razzle, we/I am, here for you anytime you reach out. You have made my day, wonderful to be able to be your friend!! Amen!

All Glory, All Honour to YOU ABBA Father!!

Your Prefect Will Be Done, In Our Lives!

Because You LOVE US!

Amen & Amen!!  <><<     <----that is the Christian Fish Sign Razzle!Heart

(((((((((((((Razzle))))))))))))))    

Welcome Razzle! Woman Very HappyHeartHeart

Bella 🙂

@outlander @Shaz51 @Former-Member @BlueBay  @Snowie  @Former-Member @Owlunar

@Faith-and-Hope@Appleblossom @PeppiPatty @Elin @Heavenbound 

@Former-Member @Maggie @saturnzoonHeart

@Former-Member

🙂❤️

Checking in @Former-Member 

@Former-MemberHeartWoman Happy

GOD BLESS your precious heart, Darcy. Thank you so much for thinking of me, I appreciate you very much, & love you!Heart

I am healing with the strength, & love of ABBA Father, through my SF family, & my Trust/Faith, in The LORD! Amen 🙂

I am sleeping a fair bit, &, "My Praise Report, the night terrors, have stopped!" I must be much more settled in my emotions, at the moment.

I am starting to catch up with some of my house work. I am a clean person, & I like to be tidy, & orderly, most times. The virus has left me, yet I still have allergy, & body pain.

I am in prayer at the moment, for a few things I urgently need, & am believing for ABBA Fathers answer to be a, Yes. 🙂

I am also believing for some travel soon, to meet my family member, that have come into my life via phone, recently, Praise The LORD! 🙂

This time of year, apart from the negative, I enjoy it best. I stopped D from visiting me, & am leaving it in GODS hands now, there was something very wrong I believe in his choices, I will not go into details as it may upset me.

I'm relaxing tonight, with Ruby, & 2 of my cats, Sheba & Eva. I just made a Chocolate, & Blue Berry cake. It's cooling in the kitchen, I will have a slice with a hot drink, before I go to bed.

How are you Darcy, & your Husband?  I hope things are going well for you, & your family. 🙂

It was nice talking to you, & catching up, a lovely surprise for me!

GOD BLESS Always!

Love & Hugs!

Bella & Fur Babies! XO   🙂   <><<

@Former-Member

Lovely to hear you are sleeping better.  Hopefully it won't take too long to catch up on the things that you would like to.

Mr D is in a transition period, seeing if he can do OK on one less med, I hope he can. 

Our furred and feathered family (female whippet and chooks) are OK.

Hello @Former-Member hope you have a great day ☺

@Bill16HeartWoman Happy

Thank you my friend Boot!  🙂  How sweet, that you are thinking of me! It's very lovely here today where I live. I have not been outside in the sunshine as yet. I will soon, it's very pretty where I live. My dog Ruby loves to catch the ball, & bring it back to me, to throw again. She catches it in the air, she has a good eye for the ball. She has played catch since a puppy.

Ruby is a mixed breed, Bull Terrier, Rhodesian Ridgeback, & Boxer, a very good looking girl, & amazingly, intelligent. I see her as my Fur child! Cat Wink

Love & Hugs!

Bella XO  🙂    <><<

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance