Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@TAB @saturnzoonHeartHeartWoman Happy

I agree!

Amen & Amen!  xo  🙂  <><<

Matthew 19:26 New International Version (NIV)

26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”HeartWoman Very HappyWoman Wink

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Inspirational thoughts. Thx.

Dear Heavenly Father

I come to you with @Former-Member and @saturnzoon on my heart and their need for a place to call home as well as for the critters that are entrusted to their care. 

Lord, in your mercy,  I pray that you will draw near to them and give them peace.

I pray you will provide a place not only for their physical needs, but one where they will find community and adequate access to their health care needs.

This I pray, in Jesus name.

Lovely prayer @Former-Member.

@Former-Member 😊

Hello @Former-Member 

@eudemonismHeartWoman Happy

GOD BLESS You!

Bella XO  🙂    <><<

@Bill16HeartWoman Happy

GOD Loves You!Heart

Bella XO  🙂  <><<

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance