Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Dogs Rock πŸ˜†

image.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

unnamed (1).png

Former-Member
Not applicable

Early reminder πŸ˜€

images (57).jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (61).jpeg

image.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Ghost you might like this thread.

images (17).jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Image result for Funny Daylight-Savings

Image result for Funny Daylight-Savings

Image result for Daylight savings dogs

Do your dogs adjust to daylight saving time?  When it comes to tucker time, Holly certainly doesnt!

@Former-Member @Determined @Maggie @Former-Member @eudemonism @Ghost

Sherry 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Starting time usually good as our K9 alarm clock will go off later, the other end not quite so @Former-Member

Hi @Former-Member, I'm not sure if we've met before. A pleasure to meet you...

I've noticed my dog craves attention and activity in the mornings and afternoons. About 8-9am and around 3.30pm I would like t9 tend to his needs a little better; especially around these times when he's craving attention and activity. As for feeding times, i don't have a set routine, just give him a bowl of dry food every now and again, plus give him bones and a little bit of human food.

Eude
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @eudemonism.  I dont think we have formally met, though I have seen you around.  Likewise, its a pleasure to meet you too Eude.  Heart

What breed is your dog?  Only if you're happy to answer here of course.  If he's some exotic breed, you could be giving away who you are.  Dont do that!  My little dog Holly is as you see in my profile pic.  An ordinary little girl of mixed heritage - cross between mini-foxie and chihuahua.  But I do love her to bits.  She really is a delight.  She usually gets a bit of dry dog food in the mornings (her cereal) and generally a small chicken wing or neck, or a lamb neck chop of an evening. She does like her food, and makes sure we do not forget what time it is.  Usually feed her around 4pm, but if its overcast she thinks she should be fed earlier.  Like today ... she was very insistent and I finally relented at 3.30pm.  Cant resist her gentle insistence.

Nice to see you Eude, and look forward to chatting again another time.  Hope you're having a nice weekend so far.

Sherry 

Image result for hungry dog

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance