Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œ

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member and all those following along...

Met with friend again today - I visited him as he is still getting the house ready for sale. We spent a few houors chatting before I had to come home to feed my babies and he needed to get some more work done. We could have chatted for hours more Smiley Very Happy

He talked mostly today while I listened but that was okay as he has some unusual views on some things but is really passionate about putting his side of things forward. I can't say I agree with everything he has to say but I haven't been scared to disagree with him or voice my side of things either - and that is pretty nice to be able to say. 

He is going to try to come for a visit either Tuesday or Wednesday but I know he still hs a lot to do with the house and he knows I have appointments on Wednesday so we will work it out as we go. No drama and no expectations - what will happen will happen. 

I haven't done much else today but watch tennis and visit friend.  Pretty tired this morning so slept for a while but feeling more awake tonight. That might be because I got out of the house partly and all the sleeping I did this morning as well. Tomorrow back out into sorting out the garage and getting the things out of the car I picked up from the old work - need to make room in the spare room first to be able to stack it all but that shouldn't take too long.

This week I am planning on getting back to the pool as it is back to normal opening hours - will be good to get back into that routine before I go back to work. Also need to phone HR if I haven't heard anything about the new school this week as there are only 2 weeks left before school goes back. It is very much looking as I thought that it will not happen until very close to school going back which doesn't give me any time to organise things - but there is nothing I can do to move that process along so I need to take it as it comes - frustrating but it's all I can do.

Flicking between tennis and cricket tonight but not really that interested in either - secretly hoping the Sixers win for @Former-Member Smiley Tongue

Going to have to clean up a little then will settle in for the rest of the evening - meds are not helping me as much at night and beginning to have unwanted dreams again - wouldn't call them nightmares like I used to have but have unsettled me a bit and I am waking up during the night again. Still hoping that all settles but I am finding I am tired again in the morning from the broken sleep - pdoc is away this week so can't talk to her about the meds until next week - hoping things have settled by then though.

Hoping everyone has had an okay day/night. Only a couple of weeks to go @Faith-and-Hope and we can chat again - so looking forward to that Hon Heart

Only a couple of weeks to go @Faith-and-Hope and we can chat again - so looking forward to that Hon Heart me ttoooo @Zoe7 xxx

Hi @Faith-and-Hope@Shaz51@Zoe7

it will be nice to have you back with us on here @Faith-and-Hope

Watching tennis tonight. Great game watching Federer. 

Im tired and sore so I think an early night. 

Great to read @Zoe7 you are seeing your friend. You segment to be really busy lately at home snd with your upcoming job at new school.   All positive stuff going your way which is fantastic. 

sound like a good idea my sister @BlueBay

I am going to have an early night too xx

way to go my sister @Zoe7 Heart

Thanks BB - trying to keep busy and not worry about what is to come with work as I can't change that just need to wait for the process to be undertaken and then when they know something so will I. Slowly getting things done at home but still a lot to go - would really like most of it sorted this week so I have time to prepare for the new school but it will take as long as it does I suppose - I can only do what I can do and the heat in the garage stops me working in the middle of the day so either morning or late afternoon are the best times. Hope Ayla is giving you plenty of kisses and cuddle @BlueBay Heart

Hi @Faith-and-Hope A bit of a late post for today and this will be a quick one. Feeling a bit lost today - just one of those days I guess. Haven't done much at all - unpacked the car, did the washing up and have been pretty much layed down the rest of the day. Been trying to process some things friend talked about yesterday and not sure where I sit with it all. My heart and head are pulling in two different directions and I have found today quite hard. So wish you were here today Hon Smiley Sad Got some thinking to do and not sure at present how I am going to handle all that is happening in respect to friend. I really enjoy his company but some things are hard to get past.

I do hope you have a better day than I have had today and will check in for you again tomorrow sometime. Love and hugs Heart

Morning @Zoe7. Sorry to hear you're feeling the head heart battle with friend. Feel and hear you with that one.

Just wanted to say that I'm listening and interested if you would like to talk about it and also send you a bucket of this ❀ and some of this 🌈 for the lost feelings.

Hope today is better for you

Hi @Faith-and-Hope and @CheerBear Still feeling quite flat and not wanting to do anything. Hoping this feeling will pass but it seems to be hanging around a bit longer than I expected. I have DBT tomorrow but cancelled my GP appointment - don't want to wait around after DBT and don't have pdoc tomorrow so maed the decision today to not go to GP tomorrow.

I have no news re: work - tried ringing today but just got message service so will ring again later. I think the closer it gets to school going back the harder it is getting on me not knowing anything - and that combined with other things on my mind and being so tired from broken sleep again is all impacting me.

I don't see my pdoc this week as she is away so I can't discuss the meds at night until next week and certainly hoping to hear something about work by then. I am trying to not think about it but have been too tired to keep myself busy as well. It is way too hot today to get out into the garage again and quite frankly I don't have the energy to do too much anyway.

I am expecting friend to come for a visit this week sometime - depends on when he gets things finished at his house. There are some things I need to talk to him about and that could be a difficut conversation to have so don't know what the outcome of that will be. I can't say I am looking forward to that but for my own peace of mind it needs to be done. I don't feel comfortable saying what that conversation will entail here but will be able to tell you how it goes. It will be tricky but needs to be done so he knows where I stand on a couple of things we have discussed or he has told me. Our relationship going forward will entirely depend on this conversation and although I really enjoy his company I also need to be honest with where I am sitting and how I am feeling about a couple of things. It has very much been a heart and head dilemma for me the last couple of days. I do appreciate his honestly and openness with me but I also need to stay true to my own beliefs and values and if we can find a way forward with me not compromising them then our developing friendship may be able to continue. I will keep you updated how this all goes.

Going to try to do a little cleaning up outside soon when the heat reduces a little. It is expecting to be a lot cooler tomorrow so hoping to have enough energy after DBT to get back out in the garage. I also need to sort the things I got from school on the weekend - I have gotten everything out of the cr but haven't sorted them out yet. Heaps still to do here - just need the motivation and energy to get it all done.

Hope you are both doing okay and will check in with you later today when I can. Heart

@Former-Member and others reading along - hope you are having as best a day as you can too Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ˜˜

🌷🌺🌸

β˜•οΈπŸ°

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance