Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everyone. Hope you're all well.

The fire alarm went off again this morning, third time in a week. It's so annoying having to go stand outside (in a Tassie winter) and wait for the fireys. (I lived in supported accomm and we legally its an automatic procedure). Not gonna get back to sleep so gonna pop netflix on. 

Hope all your days start better than mine

Re: @Re: Good Morning!

Well you could come too @greenpea re trip ok a cooler version of that movie where old guys try to re live the past by riding motorbikes across America @adge

@Adge ^^^

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

Good morning @Ant7@Former-Member@TAB@The-red-centaur and others passing through. Hope everyone has a nice day. 

@Ant7 Is it your day off still or back to work?  I’ve woken up with no voice (hubby will be happy)!!! And waiting for results to see which strain of flu I may have. Feel like I’ve been hit by a bus. Dr gave me next two days off. See him again Thursday. Oh well looks like tv and couch today. 

@BlueBay Good morning. I am still off back to work tomorrow. Bit of a funny week this week working tomorrow but I have Thursday and Friday night off my wife is having an operation so I have to look after her. I hope you start feeling better soon ❤️❤️❤️

@Ant7 I wish your wife all the best. at least she’ll have you home to look after her. ❤️❤️

Sorry re flu but couch and tv sounds good @BlueBay Good Morning All 😀

Not much else I can do. Have a nice day @TAB xx

@BlueBay Thanks ❤️❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance