Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks @eudemonism 

im doing better than I would have imagined, it's been a long time coming and he is being very supportive and loving, let me chose what assets I think are fair, it's all very amicable, we are both devastated of course but it's so much easier than fighting it out, we both can see our marriage won't work any more, I haven't spoken to anyone yet as we're keeping it under wraps till after Christmas, haveing a big family bash, then doing the deed. 

Appreciate the caring thoughts guys thanks 

@Surfbird 

Heart

Sometimes it is the better option to split.  There is only so much we can change and if partners beome incompatible, allows for growth on both sides rather, than being stuck.  Wise to do it slowly.  I lived separated under the same roof for 12 months before I could leave after 16 years marriage.

Take Care

Smiley Happy

Wow @Surfbird that's a very mature way to handle a break up after that long. I hope everything goes smoothly for you both.

Hi @Appleblossom @TAB

Nice to hear from you both...

huggggsss @Surfbird HeartHeart

Hello @Former-Member, @eudemonism, @Appleblossom, @oceangirl Heart

I hope things are going okay for you @oceangirl Im ok. Just busy with work last bit.

Hi @Shaz51  How are you this evening????

Just been looking at your pics in your profile and they are great, they either put a smile on my face or just made me laugh, especially the wet dog!!!

Thought I would mention.  🙂

Hi to everyone out there!!!!

Hope you all survived Monday!!!!!

I did.........just

thanks @Scarecrowe

so glad they put a smile on your face or just made you  laugh, Smiley Very Happy

one step at a time my friend

feeling a bit tired tonight but ok xx

Yep know all about that @Shaz51, just one step at a time.  Never truer words said.

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit tired.....know that feeling all too well.  xx

Will be going to bed shortly, have to be up at 5.30 am with the birds.  Not that I will sleep all that well.......but hey that's life as Frank Sinatra sang.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance