Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Meowmy @Shaz51 @TAB @Ant7 @MDT @frog @Former-Member @eudemonism  and all who pass by today wishing everyone a super pea day 😄 Will be heading off on my walk soon with son2. He got me to promise that I would wake him up he enjoyed it so much yesterday. Honestly walking early in the morning is great I would recommend it to everyone as there is such a serene peace about everything. It is so funny walking with him as he is 7 feet tall!! and has these super long legs that he stides so wide and fast he leaves me behind which means I have to walk faster which is all good exercise for me 🙂

Have a great day everyone :)xxxx

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today? I hope you had a good walk ❤️

@Ant7  Hi Ant7 I am doing really well thanks. Yes my walk with son2 was lovely. The moon shone down and really lightened up the early morning. All the ducks and plovers were out and yes the pagans/evangelicals were out too. I hope they stay it has made the walk that much more interesting. 

Hoping you are well today and that the weather is good so that you can go out and enjoy it :). Are you planning for a bike ride or a run today?

@greenpea  Sounds like you have had a good morning so far. I did a big walk yesterday with my pack I am slowly loading it up I think it’s about 7kg at the moment I am going to go for a walk with my wife and son then we have to get a few things from the shops but I think it’s going to be a pretty quiet day if it doesn’t rain I will go for a mountain bike ride tomorrow morning ❤️

@Ant7  Sounds great Ant7 🙂

Morning @greenpea @Ant7 @Meowmy @Shaz51 @TAB @eudemonism @Former-Member 

@MDT @frog @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Ali11 @outlander @BlueBay 

@Mazarita @Zoe7 @Exoplanet and all.

I love hearing about your walks early in the mornings @greenpea they sound so relaxing, being with mother nature around the water and all the colours and bird life, I always try and imagine myself walking along with you, it would be lovely to a start to the day.

@Ant7 I hope you and your family have a lovely trip to the country side ans your bike ride goes well.

As usual I have nothing on I hate being on my own and my own company, yet because of my anxiety there's nothing I can do about it so I try to accept it, but that doesn't work either

Hi @saturnzoon  Im on my own and own company as well no walks today. am overtired and cold, but have fire going and might have to go lie down for a bit

so not up to anything for long weekend lol

eating and sleeping and feeding self lol

might upgrade to walks tomorrow lol poss trip to library to use their wifi later in weekend if its open

@saturnzoon  Good morning how are you doing today? 

I hope you have a good day and things are good for you ❤️

Good morning everyone,have a nice day 😄

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance