Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Am at work lots of different thoughts like why am here etc @eudemonism lol

Saw you around from early this morning @outlander 💕

Heading into church now .... catch y’all later.

Ok sort of same thing for myself @TAB except I'm at church. Happens way to often. Rather uncomfortable...

Hmm day was not too bad then decided in my mind boss expecting job completed today so got pissed off cos others holding me up. I must be bored. Dunno why I’m bothered what they might or might not think @eudemonism 🤨

@TAB i suppose nobody really knows what anybody else is thinking. It may be along the same lines as what we are thinking. Truth be known it is probably negative. Even though it may not appear that way. Eude

Well listening to others talking about similar stuff and they’re telling each other not to worry about it plus guy thought was pushing me gave me a wink and a smile it lunch bbq so probably all me in this case @eudemonism

Good  afternoon @frog & everyone.  I slept in big time.  Normally  am up by 7 or 8am.  Slept til after 1pm.  Wow.  

I hope everyone is having a peaceful day. 

Ok I was wrong @eudemonism

Yea @TAB sometimes our own internal perception on others, ourselves and what's happening can become very misconstrued and deranged... I'm not saying there isn't genuine thoughts, feelings and actions underneath this scenario *any scenario which need to be talked about... but yea don't let it ruin your day and everything you've worked hard at achieving...

G'day @utopia @frog
@Faith-and-Hope @outlander
And anyone who comes through...
Have a good morning...
Eude
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance