Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: OuRe: Good Morning!

How was your day @TAB

Supervisor from site company asked me if I was okay. I asked why. He said I worked hard today. I just said am effed. Was shoveling and bucketing rubble into bins all day. Oxy cut a bit of crap later in day thought getting pulled up by supervisors. Had crappy old oxy goggles and face shield. Think they were covered in oil. Could barely see and it was loud and people seemed to be hassling me I arced up
lol. Just w ankers. Was trying to do my job with only crap ppe could find. Like why don’t you supply proper ppe? They ignored me. Were just fascinated cos apparently hadn’t seen oxy goggles in 20 yrs lol. Yet they couldn’t order any dark shade face shields for job grr @Bill16

Sounds fd too me @TAB

Yeah well. Just silly crew and lordish supervisor @Bill16

..always got to do more and get micro managed. Fallout of going flat out today? .. losing half a days pay tomorrow. They are just Thick. @Bill16 Had 2 days and did 80% today

Don't like @sshole supervisors

Ya got some grub @TAB

Hello @Former-Member how are you?

Hmm ..sorta .. @Bill16 .. cant make self go to shop before get home to bulk jim beam. Have a tin of sardines, some bread, frozen veg and some humous and bunch celery prob nibble at something before bed. Been telling self all last week get food in house. Hasn’t happened. Yeah re yr prev post I was King of Kids well nieces and nephews once. The funny guy that acted like a kid well cos am one. Make the most of it @Bill16

Yep,there's nothing wrong with sardines @TAB

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance