Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Appleblossom ^^^ re @Blueflyer s post 😀

SOunds really cool @Blueflyer Enjoy.

Smiley Happy

X

X

Hi @Zoe7 @TAB and any other interested folks - the TT about the festive season is tonight!

Click here

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm going to be there @s-jay@ not a fan of Christmas so will be good to learn strategies to use so I might actually enjoy it and not pretend to

Will join in @s-jay if I finish my planning for Thursday and Friday. Thanks for the reminder though Smiley Happy

Lovely.

Nashy will see you there!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hope morning.jpg

Yes, I'm still here and thinking of you all and praying we survive Christmas. I believe our family of origin are 90℅ the cause of most MI, be it Genetics or secondary environment factors. I know the mistreatment of my middle aged siblings this last year has hrnt my hair grey, my blood pressure up, along with serum cortisole & cholesterol... Coupled with suddenly living alone again, not eating properly and moving house twice (packing for a 3rd), yep, I just wanna cancel chrisymas and run away. My only Ankorvis my son who actually planscto spend Christmas night with me - how privileged am I that someone does. Poor kid LOL

Former-Member
Not applicable

sorry about typos 

- can't edit posts on any threads I have started

- can't 'like' your posts either 😞

Raised this several times with mods over & over for weeks - but no changeschanges & now I'm trying to exit - well, what's the point 😞

Anyway, ad wonderfully empowering as I he forums can be 😕 I'm struggling and understand why ppl pull away when we keep saying goodbye. 

Maybe just live in the moment this day and try like my "hello, thinking of you & wish you well" xox

Hello. Thinking of you and wishing you well. @Former-Member 😸 apparently the ph app is ‘ no longer supported ‘ and can do funny things
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance