Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy Birthday!!

@Sam3  is it your birthday today Smiley Very Happy

Happy happy birthday @Sam3 Heart

birthday b.jpg

Happy Birthday @Sam3  .... 🤗💕🎶💐🎉🎁🍰❣️

Happy Birthday to you @Sam3  hope you are having a lovely day xxxoo

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Flying_Hams @outlander @Sylvester @Zoe7 

I had a lovely picnic at the beach (bit windy though!) & today I’m off to lunch with friends at a time I’ve not been to before. Celebrations continue with dinner out with my husband after my upcoming first week in new job & next Sunday I’m going with a couple of friends to a restaurant I’ve heard about but never got around to visiting.  

Hope you’re all going ok & enjoying your Sunday’s. Thank again for your kindness & faithfulness

It sounds like there are some really great moments for you there @Sam3  Smiley Very Happy All the very best for your new job starting tomorrow - I will look forward to seeing how it goes and how you feel about the new place. The staff and students at my new school have made it so welcoming for me and I really hope you get the same kind of welcome from your new workplace. Sending you lots of love and a whole lot of light to help you through your first day Heart

Happy Birthday @Razzle Heart

birthday cake.jpg

@Zoe7, @Sam3 , @BlueBay , @Faith-and-Hope , @Flying_Hams 

can you please invite othere for @Razzle  birthday xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Happy birthday @Razzle
Hope todays a good one for you
🎂🎉🎈

To my beautiful friend @Razzle 

wishing you a very happy birthday. I hope you enjoy your day and get to do something really nice for yourself. 

Have a lovely day ❤️❤️

Happy Birthday @Razzle 🎈🎉💕💐🎶🌷🍰🍭

@Former-Member @Determined @Janiee 

@Shaz51   Thankyou 😊😊, also to

@Faith-and-Hope  @BlueBay  @outlander  for the bday messages.

My birthday usually passes by unrecognised, as it has again this year, but I feel very special that the new friends I’ve made here on the forum have taken the time to wish me a happy birthday.  Thankyou, it means a lot ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance