Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hamsolo's Birthday Thread

@Flying_Hams Ahaha! Hamsolo01 25 aye you are getting old! Happy birthday!! 😄

Happy birthday @Flying_Hams!!! Have a great day 🙂

potentially @Zoe7

I'm looking into other opportunities. I discussed this with the psych yesterday about how I can line up all the things together and figure it out. Was a good discussion. We basically concluded that TESOL in China is an option, but not the "best" option if that makes sense? In terms of what I actually want to do and pursue. I booked in for a month's time so that way I can hopefully track that progress accordingly.

So I'm looking into international opportunities in niche areas, but broadly within a niche. So for example: education. Considering that is a good deal of experience that I have, combine that with international relations. Just brainstorming/researching/reading all I can about different things. Already sent off an email about it to somewhere in the EU so small, baby steps I suppose.

Thats good to hear you are better off mentally than where you were. That's always good news I think

lol @greenpea i am aren't i?

hey @Jupiter thanks 🙂

The stuff about China makes complete sense @Flying_Hams It is more of a back-up if other things do not fall into place for you. It could be a great opportunity if there is nothing else on the horizon for you.

I think you are extremely motivated and want to do something you see as not only worthwhile for yourself but for others and that is a wonderful trait to have. I look forward to you sharing how things pan out for you.

It certainly sounds like you had a very productive appointment yesterday so well done for taking your list of things you wanted to tslk about - that prior planning is something that is a skill also Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Flying_Hams, I think you are the same age as @Jupiter Smiley Very Happy

Happy birthday  @Flying_Hamslunch.png

😮 didnt know that @Shaz51
And thank you kindly

Happy birthday @Flying_Hams

hope you’re having a great day. BB ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance