Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy Mental Health Week

That’s the sort of day that makes me feel happy... the sense that you have achieved something at the end of the day... good for you my lovely 😊.

I am having a nice time just being me and enjoying talking with you. 

It’s great to just breathe, amazing how something we all take for granted can give you such a sense of serenity .

just kissed my beautiful girl good night before ❤️ She fills my heart with such love and pride, just wish I could have been there for my boys in the same way but everything happens for a reason I guess.

I will always reach out my friend @Faith-and-Hope.

Thanks for being a wonderful beacon in my night 💐😊❤️

@outlander ❤️💐

Lovely to find you here too @Nay69 .... 💜🌹

My mr is away for a couple of days now, and I find I breathe easier just not having that pace of life happening around me.

@Faith-and-Hope

You took the words out of my mouth :ok_hand:

That was s exactly how I feel the moment he leaves for work in the morning and then again when he goes to bed...

absolute sense of peace 🌸

@outlander

How has your day been?
I hope you are taking time out for you and embracing all the wonderful things that make you who you are x
As I have been saying to @Faith-and-Hope, it feels good just to sit back and breathe...🌛🌸

It can leave me not wanting to go to bed and lose that sense of being in my own space and calm @Nay69.  Do you feel that too ?

Absolutely @Faith-and-Hope

I just have to believe that the new day ahead will be better than the last one.
There is always someone somewhere who doesn’t even get the chance to just breathe, and that is what drives me forward not only in helping me but to help others like me to see all the positive and beautiful things life has to offer...
All we have to do is be brave and hold on with both hands🤝 We ARE worthy my lovely x

I am waiting for a D-day here ..... dawning of consciousness, or diagnosis based on medical issues .... whichever comes first.  Hadn't anticipated that it could take this long.  We live and learn .....

@Nay69

I agree @Nay69 @Faith-and-Hope
Breathing space is very good.
I hope both your days are good or have some moments of joy ❣

@outlander@faith-and-hope

My day was great... faced some things that I didn’t know that I would ever face... you have helped me more than I can put into words. Just AMAZING 😉
Awesome stuff my lovely friends ❤️💐
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance