Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Littlepiglet
Casual Contributor

Hey everyone!

hi all

just feeling a bit down and just joined this service today. Tell me some fun facts about yourself or some funny stories. I would love some cheering up hahah and i would love to get to know you all!

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Hey everyone!

Hi @Littlepiglet 

Welcome to the forums!

I am in uni, I do ballet, I like to run and walk, and I also love to cook. Sorry that probably won't make you laugh, though. I am not very funny. 

Sorry to hear you're not doing great. 

What do you like to do?

Hrmmm… funny story? @Littlepiglet 

A parent told me a hilarious story today. She is very high up in the corporate world. During an international online business meeting, her 2 year old comes into the room and sits on mum’s lap… (pretty okayish and normal). Child then strokes mum’s hair (pretty okayish and normal)… then the 2 year old says, ‘mum, your hair is so silky. Just like the hair on your *****’ (finish it off for yourself. But no, that was NOT okayish and normal!)

@Littlepiglet , welcome to the forums anyway.

and hi @Birdofparadise8 ! 

Morning @BPDSurvivor @Littlepiglet 

How are you both.

Hi @Birdofparadise8 , How are you?

Hey @BPDSurvivor 

I’m in a lot of pain I had my wisdom teeth out last night so I’m just tying to hold on hahah.

Mentally could be a bit better but oh well.

How are you though you going okay? 

Oh dear @Birdofparadise8 , that’s painful!

Please rest up. Physical pain can certainly make MH associated pain all the worse. 

I’m sure you are on painkillers. Do you have dissolvable sutures? The feeling as it is healing is yuck… it’s like a thin skin growing over jelly blood… it’s so yucky.

i hope you feel better soon. I don’t envy your recovery.

I’m not on the forums much, but I’ll keep an eye out for your replies. Just want you tell you in advance in case you think I’m ignoring you.

please please rest up

Yeah not that fun @BPDSurvivor 

Yes I’m on some strong stuff definitely need it I’m in a lot of pain. 

I think it’s more me being alone and stuck in my head with the ruminating thoughts because I’m usually busy either working or studying when uni was on. 

Yes I think so I can’t really see them so I’m not sure I can’t open my mouth very wide. 

Okay sure all good thank you for your company. 

I’m trying to think what I did when I got mine out. @Birdofparadise8 

Oh! I went for a car ride and train trip. I had gauze in my mouth, was biting on it to prevent blood oozing… was on strong painkillers then went for a long car trip. 

I actually remember the end of the trip as the pain killers were wearing off lol.., I felt every bump on the road 

Oh no that must of hurt. 

I didn’t get home till 11pm last night so I just watched some tv and went to bed. 

I just hope I don’t swell up to much and the pain improves @BPDSurvivor

May I ask you said you don’t come on the forums much do you just pop in every now and then or something? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance