Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Ant7
Senior Contributor

Hi and R U Ok

@BlueBay @outlander @frog @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

And anyone I have missed 

Hi everyone I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going ok and too thank everyone for their lovely thoughts and asking after me.

I have been ill and had a few injuries plus some stuff going on with work and life in general and I found I was struggling with so many things all happening all at once and something had to give. 

I found that I felt like I needed time away from the forum and it has helped. I have missed everyone and I hope everyone is doing well. 

I am going really well I am physically just about back to normal and mentally I am better than I have been for quite some time.

Today is R U Ok day and I just wanted to let everyone know that yes right now I am ok thanks everyone.

And I wanted to ask everyone are you ok

❤️❤️❤️

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Hi and R U Ok

It is so lovely to see you back @Ant7 and even better that you have been through some tough times but doing ok now - just the lift I needed today Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Ant7 It’s so nice see you back on the forum. I am sorry to read of your injuries snd life issues. Yes sometimes a break from the forum is what we need when not coping. 

I was thinking if you snd hoped you were ok. But now I’m glad to know you’re doing better. 

Ive been sick with a virus which now had aggravated my asthma. Ended up overnight in hospital. Still not good. Affecting me mentally as well. Had a big cry with the doctor at 3am this morning. I’m still not coping. But I’ve got tomorrow off work to rest. 

I missed our morning chats. 

Pls take care 

❤️❤️BB 

Hi @Ant7 .... 👋💕

Good to see you.

@Ant7 Missed you Ant7. You were missed hoping you are doing a bit better now and we will see your usual good mornings and all night conversations again. Love greenpea

good to see you @Ant7 Smiley Very HappyHeart

So good to hear from you @Ant7 Glad to know that things are improving. Take care.

Good to see you @Ant7 its more than ok to take some time for yourself i hope tjings improve for you soon

Hello @Ant7, hi and R U Ok today my friend Heart

Hello @outlander, @frog, @greenpea,

Hi @Shaz51 how are you tonight? I had a not ok day, but am hanging in there.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance