Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Heya @Shaz51 Neither are around at the moment. Is there something I can help with?

Just asking as it is their birthdays this month of september , and we have lots of moderators coming and going @Jupiter Smiley Very Happy

having a coffee and the afternoon off to take my mind off from worrying about mr shaz / mum in hospital / and me

Ah okay @Shaz51. Rockpool is still here. Not sure about Jack. You are always so organised on the birthday front! Glad you have some time to yourself this afternoon. Take care of yourself.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Mr D was always the one that looked after sending birthday cards at our place @Shaz51.  Just cards - gifts are my domain.  

Afternoon all

Just dropping by quickly while waiting for the salvos truck to arrive.    Could go a big coffee about now but at our old place and no supply's left.   

Hello @Determined, @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @outlander, @PeppiPatty, @Appleblossom, @Adge, @suzanne, @Smc, @Former-Member HeartHeart

Hello @Determined@Shaz51, and anyone else hanging around.

Am doing party baking. My workspace isn't this organised, but I did just share the bowl licking experience with Younger Daughter. After the cake had already gone in the oven.

home baking.jpg

Hi @Shaz51@Smc

The bowl licking experience is the best bit of cake-baking Smc.

Especially, when it's chocolate cake...

Adge

Yummmm where is mine @Adge , @Smc xx

Definitely Yum @Shaz51

I'm afraid we may have missed out....

@Smcsaid the cake has already gone into the oven...

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance