Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Was cake decorating a season for you, yes I have had lots and lots   of seasons of doing soo many different things @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

not sure what I feel like doing at the moment

Yuuuummm @Former-Member .... I agree 💕

Those iced sweetpeas are so delicate and beautiful @Smc.

@H3art this is our hot chocolate thread, come and meet some more of our members 🙂

@Former-Member @Smc @Faith-and-Hope @Determined @Shaz51 @Adge and all

Thanks @outlander
Hi everyone. I have just joined the forum after hearing an ad for it on the radio and thought it would be a good idea. I have been with my partner for only a short time but we feel like we have known each other our whole lives. She's a beautiful, bright, strong actress whose light is shadowed by depression, anxiety, self-harm and suicidal ideation.
It's been really hard on our new relationship but it's not been like this for her in a really long time. Thankfully this week we are seeing some improvement with a change in medication and an increase in our support systems (councillors, crisis team and a GP that she is comfortable with).
It is so great to find this forum and know I am not alone. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hi @H3art and welcome to the forums.  It is heart-breaking to see those we love struggling with mi issues, and they become our struggles too through the love-bonds of our relationships.  There can be a form of restfulness in the fact that we can come here and talk openly amongst a community that is familiar with the territory, and empathetic through shared experiences.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good afternoon @Faith-and-Hope

images (32).jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 5.51.10 pm.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

Happy birthday @thecolourblue

Cake and mocktails on offer.

cfaff8140a27b8d0e0e60686347a04ce--blue-velvet-cakes-blue-cakes.jpg

blue-shoe-drink-2-735x735.jpg

yummmy @Former-Member

we might have to have them @Former-Member as I think the birthday @thecolourblue has gone xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

More for us then @Shaz51 😁

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance