Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Zoe7
Community Guide

New Year's Eve Forum Party

Hi all Forumites. NYE is often another night many of us try to avoid or spend alone - so for all of those who would like to spend this night in a supportive and fun environment - please join with some of your fellow forumites here to help each other through this time.

The only pre-requisites for this party is you bring along your own food and drinks - costumes optional lol - and a smile (if you do not have a smile they will be given out when you enter party central ie. this thread Smiley Very Happy) Together we can make this night a happy time for everyone - and maybe even have a laugh or three!!!

Hope to 'see' you all tonight........

NYE Invite 2017.png

@CheerBear @Former-Member @Awpgirl @Faith-and-Hope @utopia @Former-Member @Sans911 @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Former-Member @outlander @Former-Member @Phoenix_Rising @Former-Member @Teej @TAB @-Rayne- @Leglessfrog078 @Neb @aButterfly @Former-Member @BlueBay @bluefix @Gypsy7 @Former-Member @soul @Adge @NatalieS @Queenie @Silenus @mudsum @oceangirl @Happyness @Former-Member @janedoe2 @GonePirate @Pepsimax @Dothemo @Heart @Phear @Former-Member @Grasshopper @Grasshopper3 @Kurra @STORMGRL101 @Former-Member @Owlunar @greenpea @Mazarita @Former-Member @Former-Member @Bubbles3 @Flying_Hams @Harry @Catcakes @Hope4me @Fee1 @NameUnknown @PeppiPatty @Ant7 @eth @Former-Member @Bimby2 @Chris @Jacques @TheVorticon @Determined @Crazy_Bug_Lady @redheaded @Janna @Smc @Maggie @Former-Member @BambiFawn @scousejesus @Zoe7 ....

(...and anyone I have missed - sorry it is a veeeeery long list so not intentional AT ALL Heart)

227 REPLIES 227

Re: New Year's Eve Forum Party

...and moderators - above message also Smiley Very Happy

@NikNik @Lunar @Rockpool @Pebbles @Scout @Former-Member @Chamomile @Lauz @Amour_Et_Psyché @River9 @2or3things @Acacia @Former-Member @SleepyPanda @traveller @dragonflygirl @suzanne @CatrionaB @Former-Member @Artaud @Fancy_Pants @NiteKat @LouLouMagoo @Silberstein96 @sarah250 @lola @katastrophe @jazz @Former-Member @Former-Member @marchhare @Zahlia @KobeCat @Former-Member @Sylvester ....

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi Zoe, that’s a nice idea.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds good @Zoe7

Here are some drinks and nibbles to start us off with!

imagesENL0QBFW.jpguntitled3.pnguntitled6.png

Hi @Zoe7 & and everyone else.Happy New Years!

Hi @Zoe7

Yes, I can do NYE here!  Thanks for the invite.  I will feel much safer here than in the real world.  Need to go and do some more decluttering, but I will also have a think about drinks (mocktails), food, and what costume I will be wearing because I just looooove dressing up.

Be back here in a little while.

Nice one @Zoe7 I never seem to go anywhere or do anything for New Year (or New Year's Eve).

So this is a good place to start, especially when I've just been thinking - Can I make myself go out for New Year's Eve? Where could I go?, etc.

Adge

Thanks @Zoe7, off to find a smile.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I won't be here this evening, so would like to take this opportunity to wish @Maggie@Former-Member@Former-Member@Faith-and-Hope@greenpea@frog@utopia@Appleblossom@oceangirl@Zoe7@NatalieS@Former-Member@TAB@NatalieS@Awpgirl@Former-Member@Former-Member@Phoenix_Rising@Former-Member@CheerBear@Queenie@Adge@NatalieS @SleepyPanda@Lauz@River9@Scout@Acacia@Lunar@Former-Member @Former-Member@BlueBay@soul@Determined@Former-Member@Owlunar@Bimby2@Bubbles3@familymember@Littletink_@Mazarita@Former-Member@Kate4 @Silenus@GonePirate@Ginger@BeeGee@Kurra@Sahara and all the moderators and forum members a very happy:-

Image result for happy new year 2018 gif

Image result for new years eve sydney fireworks gif

Image result for new years eve eternity harbour bridge

May all your dreams of good health, love, joy, friendship, close relationships, prosperity, forgiveness, peace of mind and heart - all the things that truly matter in this life be found and realised. Have a wonderful 2018  

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Faith-and-Hope - sorry for computer error. My apologise for those three members that it upset. My PC that I don't normally use was throwing me out, so I kept reposting only to find it posted the exact New Years post a couple of times. So I deleted the duplicate post here.

Also it kept throwing me out "when tagging others with a message on my computer stating "it had not posted" (to fix highlighted areas)  - so I kept re-tagging and attempting to post. Apparently I am learning now it had posted. Sorry if some were tagged a few times and we're annoyed but it was not intentional. I felt the response to this was angry, unkind and dispresepctful by a couple  - may I say I am not the only one who edits by a long shot. Everyone on this forum has at some stage.

I know only a few complained but this could of been handled better behind the scenes with respect and discretion to my feelings and mental health care as a fellow member. I do have them and everything I post here is from the heart, honest and out of genuine care. So seeing it was made public for all to see, I am expressing what happened here publicly in my defence. So yes, it was a computer problem, not re-editing in the written context in the above New Years post but the sequence of events explained above (can be checked). I now have reverted back to my iPad, problem solved. Sorry for any inconvenience as my post was in good will. I will be explaining this in full to the moderators and CEO of Sane.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance