Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Lunar
Senior Contributor

News from Lunar

Hello Everyone 🙂

I have some news to tell everyone, part exciting, part a difficult decision...

I am off on maternity leave on the 14th of November, which means I will be taking some time off to care for our little one who is due early next year (exciting). But we are also relocating to another state, which means I will be leaving SANE, a last minute deciison to do the move before the baby comes (difficult).

I have been working with SANE for more than 2 years now, and have loved my time on the forums so much. Getting to know everyone and hearing all your experiences is something I will appreciate always. I will be apart of the Friday Feast on the 9th November so please drop by to celebrate and have a little feast with me before I head off the following Wednesday. I would love to see you there

Kindest,

Lunar

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 4.00.07 PM.png

36 REPLIES 36

Re: News from Lunar

Oh noooo snother one leaving!!!! 😥😥

but I’m happy to wish you all the very best for the upcoming birth. Thsts so exciting. You have helped me many times and I am grateful for your help. Wishing you lots of love hugs and a fantastic future. ❤️❤️

Take care @Lunar xxxx

Good Luck on the next step of life.

Smiley Happy @Lunar

Ohhhhh nooooooooooooooo @Lunar Smiley Sad

I’m happy to wish you all the very best for the upcoming birth.Smiley Very Happy

and wishing you all the best with your moving

How exciting and wish we could meet our Sane forum baby Smiley Happy

what about your mum xoxocoffee 1.png

Hi @Lunar, congratulations on your impending arrival. And on your departure. Thank you for all you have given the forum over the years you have been here. Look forward to sending you off with group gratitude. Best to you, Maz Heart

Biggest congratulations @Lunar 😊

Hope this next adevnture/s is fabulous for you. Thanks for everything you've done here!

images7).jpeg

So sad to see you going @Lunar. But new positive changes ahead for you and your new family.  I wish you all the best. 

Today is @Lunar last friday here at forumland , she is coming to friday feast tonight

@Zoe7, @Faith-and-Hope, @Lilyq, @Queenie, @Jacques, @Wanderer, @WideWhale320, @EternalFlame, @eth, @Former-Member, @Determined, @Former-Member, @Smc, @soul, @outlander, @BlueBay, @Battleweary, @frog, @greenpea, @Sans911, @TAB, @Time, @Razzle, @Charlie16, @Former-Member, @Kurra, @Teej, @Ant7, @Former-Member, @Maggie, @eudemonism, @lolliepop, @Exoplanet

@Lunar Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! You will be missed Lunar 🙂 xxxx

Thank you for tagging us here @Shaz51 I completely missed this and it has hit hard after a really difficult day. Not sure I will make it to FF - can't cope with all this.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance