Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Rockpool and Rooney10 Birthday Thread

@RockpoolHAPPY BIRTHDAY!Heart Love & HUGS Bella XO  🙂

@Former-MemberHAPPY BIRTHDAY! Heart Love & HUGS!  Bella XO  🙂

I really wish this picture was biggerI really wish this picture was bigger

Happy Birthday Rock Pool and Rooney10

I hope you both have a good birthday - lots of best wishes - lots of cake - lots of parcels

And Good Weather

Dec

Thanks for the tag @Zoe7!

Bit late to the party (literally!) but HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Rockpool and @Former-Member!

how was you birthday @Rockpool Smiley Very HappyHeartHeart

I had a really lovely birthday, thank you @Shaz51. I felt very spoilt Smiley Very Happy

Thank you so much to you and @Zoe7 for throwing a party for me and Rooney10. I very much appreciate it and loved the theme and food, just wish I could have been more present for it!! I was in the corner in a sugar coma from all the yummy cake Heart Smiley Very Happy

HeartHeart @Rockpool, love seeing you around the forum , I think you are great xxx

It is lovely to see you pop in here when you do @Rockpool There have been s many changes lately but your presence here brings a little ray of light 😀🌹💕

Did you get any nice gifts you can share with us?

Yes @Rockpool, what did you get xx and I hope you did not have to cook dinner

@Zoe7

Thanks @Shaz51 and @Zoe7, that is really lovely and means a lot Smiley Very Happy

Yes I can share. I am moving this weekend so was given some money for some new furniture which will be nice. My partner also gave me a lovely ring from Tiffany's that I was eyeing off on our recent trip overseas. Nice that he pays attention Smiley LOL

Goodluck with the move - but will be nice to get some new furniture @Rockpool Smiley Very Happy

Wow a shiny new ring that you wanted - that is a great present and nice that your partner took notice Heart

Where did you go overseas?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance