Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

fair enough @Bill16  that's good

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends , just got home after shopping. Got Dr appointment in two hours. Hope you both enjoy the day. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope you are okay @Meowmy  leaving for appt here in 20 mins, then shops on way home, try and keep warm once get home again

@TAB hey Tabby, hope you are nice and warm.Its cold and rainy here. Dr was okay. Helps a bit. Having a rest. There is a work meeting tonight with paid dinner. Don't feel like going out though. Enjoy nap.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I just felt cold, well guess not when asleep @Meowmy  dietician is a smart person, made me realise am depressed think, didnt like listening back to things told them.

Oh well .least not drinking today, still can pick up pieces. Have appt for thyroid biopsy now

am guess dont go if you dont feel up it re dinner

@TAB hey Tabby, it's good that you are getting more proper help re diet etc. They ignored you for a long time when you used to get breathing issues. Not going out. Not feeling well. Plus suppose to work tomorrow. Just drinking tea. Hope for early night tonight. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I think I thought is was Friday @Meowmy  well re your day off  Take it easy

@TAB hey Tabby, luck we are both warm and sheltered tonight. It's cold,dark and wet here.  The rain sounds peaceful outside. Lucky inside there is light and warmth. Kind of struggling but okayish. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats true @Meowmy 

@TAB hey Tabby, it stopped raining. Talked with friend over the phone. Not easy in marriage. Think will be hard to sleep tonight. Hope you are okay.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance