Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

You too @Nay69 😸😎🎩

Thanks for welcoming me @saturnzoon and lovely to meet you. I hope you have an amazing weekend.

Thanks for welcoming and including me, I am not entirely sure what is going on but I've been enjoying the banter, I will go back and get an idea in older posts, 

cheers 

@Crazy_Bug_Lady Hi, yes I meant re your post. Glad there was healing and you got some time out sounds

Hi everyone and welcome to the feast 🙂 As usual I am on the sparkling wine and I had a meat and cheese platter for dinner.

I had a busy week at work, I took phone calls for the first time. Tomorrow I am off to Gold Class, then Sunday the Zoo. 

Yummmmmm @Lilyq

we are having leftover spaghetti on toast tonight  Heart

Hello @Leventia, @Surfbird, @TAB, @Flying_Hams, @Former-Member, @Mazarita, @eth, @Jacques, @Queenie, @CheerBear, @greenpea, @frog, @Hope4me

Helllllloooooooo @Lunar

@Shaz51@Lilyq I am not feeling hungry .... might not have anything tonight :P. Could send son2 down the road for a packet of licquorice 😛

Hi everyone 🙂

Yes this will be my last Friday Feast, and finishing up on wednesday, going to miss everyone lots!

I think I my going to treat myself and have pizza for dinner, and I have already had some chips and malteasers before dinner oops

Pizza and malteesers and chips sounds great to me .... 0o0o0o0o0o0o0ooo ... son has come out of his room .... hmmmmmm

Hi @Lunar

i am staying away tonight because I’m not coping 

but I could not come on here and not wish @Lunar all the best. 

Wishing you a happy healthy future and all the best with the birth of your baby. Thankyou fir all those times you helped me. 

Good luck snd goodbye @Lunar ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance