Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Nah @eth but I think the job I am trying to get offers it.
I'll be okay though I think.

Well. I'm going to call it there. Will go and watch the final Harry Potter film now.
Thanks @eth @soul @thecolourblue @Adge @Janiee @Shaz51
Nice to see you all this evening.
I had a nice time here. I will see you when I get back 🙂
Thanks for helping me a bit with the anxiety too

Good night and bon voyage @MDT - see you on the other side!

Good night to anyone else still here xx

Good night @eth @MDT 

It was my nephews birthday so the family went out to the pub for tea.  Schnitzel and veggies here, and maybe 1 too many red wines.   I haven’t eaten anything since yesterday lunch time, was still a bit jittery this morning after last nights panic attack, so I was starting to feel a bit hungry tonight. It’s been ages since I’ve had tea out so I made the most of it.  

Hi everyone and welcome to the feast. I am well. Just finished my training at work. I am looking forward to going to Hours lux tomorrow afternoon 🙂 I hope  you are all doing well.

Hi everyone and welcome to the feast. I am well. Just finished my training at work. I am looking forward to going to Hours lux tomorrow afternoon. I hope  you are all doing well.

Hi @Lilyq - nice feeling to finish out the week. I had lunch with a good friend of mine. Probably won't need dinner. I'm off to yoga soon. Will pop in later.

Hello @soul, @Lilyq, @Razzle , @eth

we are having toasted ham and cheese sandwiches xx

Hi all. 

I really need some companionship and distraction tonight... Having leftover fried egg and Yellow Rice, it's a Spanish dish my sister in-law made for Thanksgiving. 

I really need some companionship and distraction tonight... Struggling a fair bit... 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance