Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Walking group

oh I totally misunderstood Mr. Tabby Cat - I thought you were talking about your work - whoops @TAB

I have the tv on in the background and Toby snuggled with me and trying to just relax tonight before I get stuck into the planning tomorrow. 

What are you up to tonight?

no, @Zoe7 um I prefer not to think about it til I have to lol just have to pack tomorrow re here. Um its saturday night? am watching tv tony robinson on wild west atm the dirty harry movie while loading up on snacks. its got rainy and stormy here  am looking around for a jacket, had aircon on most of day 

We had a nice day here - only high teens but perfect lawn mowing weather. Think it is supposed to be about the same tomorrow so I might try to mow the front lawn - it is very small so should only take about 15 minutes. @TAB I'll head to the other thread and catch up with you all there.

I walked today did 40 mins and practiced being present and mindfull, so that was good, I always walk in headphones but I took them off today and listened to what was going on around me instead. 

Well done @Surfbird thats good. Yes its nice to get smells and sounds etc

.. Boo .. well after weighing myself yesterday think its time to get walking again, ok had done a few recently, then dropped the ball . Did 30 mins today @BlueBay@Surfbird@Zoe7@Shaz51@greenpea

I totally get it @TAB i weighed myself too and the weight has crept up sgsin. 

Now that my daughter is living eith us we are walking twice a day. It’s bedm really good. A great motivation for me. 

Back to the pool next week so I can start walking again there as well - probably going to take me some time to get back into it but will do it gradually over the next couple of weeks @TAB

Hi @BlueBay that's good, yeah had been slack here, going to have to get moving again though

sounds good @Zoe7 I need to get a diary re walking accountability

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance