Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: when is your Birthday

Hello dear @Shaz51

Just meant to say that I don't do birthdays now as it's a reminder of my abusive mother. Appreciate the gesture my friend but would be grateful if no mention of my birthday was made on the day on the forums here. Thank you.

My friends and family do not really get why I don't do birthdays anymore but I know you will understand. I am letting go of all that is negative in my life, things and people now for my own well being. Letting go of my mother is not remembering my birth or being reminded. It's just another day to me. Thank you for your understanding. Hope all is well in your world 😊

That is ok @Former-Member Woman Happy

I only put up the birthdays if members want me too my awesome  friend , there are others that do not want a mention , some like it quiet one and others , we have had parties here for them

give you lots of hugs @Former-Member HeartHeart

Hello  @ideaslady @bookish  @complexity @Hope1982, when is your birthday anf @Cracked73 

Hello @LadyleahRDBloom@Gingernuts @Carlachris, @Susana, @ideaslady, @Former-Member, @complexity, @Hope1982, @Cracked73, when is your birthday Woman Happy

9 - 11. Merry wee scorpio!

Hi @Shaz51, I am a September baby 🙂

what date @Susana Smiley Happy

@Susana It’s okay to not give the date if you feel it is potentially identifying information ..... you can give any date and we will celebrate that one for you ....

💐

Thanks for asking @Shaz51 and understanding the deliberation @Faith-and-Hope… We have six September birthdays in our extended family. Let's celebrate mine on my son's, which is the 20th 🎉

ya what @Faith-and-Hope said @Susana

there is no pressure , and there are different levels of happy birthdays , some just like it quiet qnd others like a party and there is some that don`t want to mention it Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance